METRO HOMES SA RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Metro Homes SA would like to outline a range of measures in response to the spread of COVID-19. At Metro Homes SA, the safety and well-being of our customers, suppliers and staff during this period of COVID-19 outbreak is at our highest priority.
Our thoughts are with the wider community who have been affected by this unprecedented event.
Metro Homes SA would like to express our appreciation to the those working around the clock in the health sector to assist in containing COVID-19.
We have been proactive from an early stage and have made a number of operational changes to limit the impact of this issue on our customers and staff.
We can confirm that our business is well placed to continue trading through the COVID-19 situation. Our offices and display homes are operating with our normal business hours. Construction is continuing on all sites, and our suppliers are regularly contacting us confirming there are no supply shortages in the short term. We have implemented changes to assist in containing and limit the potential spread of COVID-19.
As of Monday 16 March, we have put the following COVID-19 response plan in place:
- Anyone who has travelled overseas in the last 14 days will not be present in our offices, displays or on our building sites (in accordance with the Government’s recent direction effective Sunday 15 March).
- Anyone who has cold/flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to COVID-19 will also not be present in our offices, display homes and construction sites. We are asking the same from any of our clients who have scheduled meetings with us.
- Increased sanitisation and social distancing measures are also in place across our offices, display homes and construction sites, with some staff working remotely from home.
- We are extending maintenance periods where we are unable to access people’s homes due to potential risk conditions
- Limiting face-to-face customer meetings where required through video or phone meetings.
- Cancelling non-essential business travel and group gatherings
Metro Home SA is carefully monitoring the situation and will evolve its approach as new developments come to light, providing everyone with relevant updates as needed.
Anyone with any questions about our business operations during this time can reach out to our office on 8100 0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org